Which stream is better in getting marks, avionics or aero mechanical? Does Avionics 1 gets you more marks than Avionics 2? Which is the best marks earning subject in this stream?
All these and more is revealed… so dig in.
- The first thing that strikes is none of the core avionics subjects had got into the 80% band.
- 79 in AGS being the maximum marks in core avionics subjects
- Median(the yellow triangle in the graph) for AV2 and AI is 60.5 and 64.5 respectively. This means more than 50% of the students got more than this marks in this subjects
- MRCS has the lowest median of 53, meaning 50 of student appearing in this subject got less than 53!
The Stacked Column Chart
- The first thing to notice is the numbers. Observe how low they are except in AM2, APSC and MS which is because these subjects are common with various other streams
- The low number indicate less people take this stream in section B
- Among the Avionics 1 and Avionics 2, AV2 seems to be doing good as it has got more students passing in the band between 60 to 70.
- AI also shows the similar trend of more people being in 60 to 70 marks band.
- AV2,AI and AGS are the only core avionics subjects where some students have got more than 70 marks.
- AI is the best scoring subject in core avionics subjects as close to 65% students got above 60 marks.
If more interested, study the graphs yourself and you will find more insight. Hope this helps you in your strategy to study for this semester!!