Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Getting the best of your training - blank slate

After AeSI, I landed in NAL and joined clocter lab as a graduate
trainee.

Nothing shaped me more than the 12 months that I had spent there.

I was a blank slate when I went in. Except some programming skills, I
just knew the names of cad/cae softwares. Though close to a computer,
I have never seen or used catia, ansys or any other software before
entering NAL!

This simple fact is what I attribute my good stint in NAL. Since I was
not hang up on doing one specific tool, I had the advantage of trying
everything and getting to know what I enjoyed the most.

This non fixation to particular tool, helped me see other
opportunities and helped me work on varied projects.

So my advice to everyone who is looking for training after AeSI is to
stay clear of fixing your mind on a tool. Having a generic goal of
learning and applying your fields knowledge beats any tool anytime.

Read more on how to get training and all else via this link http://my-aesi.blogspot.com/search?q=training&max-results=100

Search This Blog