- Point—Put your point of view in front of the group. It’s not necessary that your point should be different from others’ points. But it should be on well defined assumption. Your initiate will not provide your leadership quality but your thought process and how people accept your point.
- Logic – Explain your logic behind that point. The logic will close all options for invalidity of your point. The acceptability across the member of the group will be lesser.
- Example – Support your logic with some facts and figures. When you will support your point and logic with examples, this will be the moment when you convince most of the people in the group.
- Don’t speak in the start up (for 45 seconds) and just listen to others.
- Notice all the point of views (with facts) spoken by the team members. Synthesis the information.
- Now after having point of view with facts of majority of the team members you will analysis the collected data and give it a different meaning from all team members but should support their facts. There might be more than one analysis.
- Value the analysis by prioritizing them.
- Add the suitable examples and put your argument.
I hope that it will help you a lot at the time of interview.