Tuesday, February 09, 2010

You are invited. Have your say in MYAeSI!!

Thank you all for downloading the ebook, After-AeSI – Career guide for AeSI graduates  It's been downloaded by three people each day from the day it was launched.

Many you have been kind enough to write in your comments. I am grateful. In particular I like the one where you have made constructive suggestions for making the blog more valuable. Thank you all.

The one suggestion I am toying right now is dedicate one day for posts from you. One day per week, I will stop my commentary and one of you come forward and post something. Tell your story. Shout your take on our industry.

Whatever. MYAeSI will have your word on that day!!

Are you interested?
Posting will be simple just email me the matter and I will post it on the blog. All you need to do is write it in your notepad/mail and send it to the email address myaesi+post@gmail.com and I will take it from there. So come forward.

I sincerely hope you will take this as an opportunity. Yes it's an opportunity to influence your community, an opportunity to become a change agent, an opportunity to make a difference in AeSI community.

Coming back to the ebook, please do pass it on to anyone who, you think will benefit from it.

Thanks for reading!!

Grab "After-AeSI Career guide to AeSI" ebook free

Search This Blog