QuEST is conducting Walk-in interviews for Repair/Service Engineers (Aero engines) in Bangalore.
Date of the walk-in interview will be communicated on 24th February, 2010.
Education: A.M.E. / Diploma / B.E. / B.Tech
Experience: minimum 5 years (Indian Air Force Professionals Preferred / Engineers working in Airline industry Preferred)
Age limit: maximum 40 years
• Experience and working knowledge of current commercial or military engines in service.
• Basic knowledge of engine systems, functions of engine modules and systems as well as experience in design environment.
• In-depth technical understanding and competence
• Experience in 1st, 2nd, 3rd & 4th line servicing of aero engines
• Experience in maintenance, repair/service and overhaul of gas turbine aero engines
• Good command of the English language required
• Customer orientated behaviour
• Attention to detail
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
Candidates should be available / willing to travel onsite as required.
Send me your resume at myaesi+resume@gmail,com