Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Last day to register for AeSIAA's SAM

Hi Guys and Gals

If you have not yet registered for meeting seniors of AeSI and to interact with them in AeSIAA organized Student Alumni Meet, then you have just one day to do so. Registration closes tomorrow.

Visit this link to register now.
http://aesiaa.org/aesiaasam.html

You might want to visit this following post titled "how to prepare for aesiaa sam" to get the maximum out of this meet.
http://my-aesi.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/how-to-prepare-for-aesiaa-sam.html?m=1

If you are going there, please let us know in comments. If you are not able to make it, but have some questions for the Seniors, then send in your questions in comments, I promise to forward them to the organizers for you.

Unfortunately I am not there to see this, but if you are going, don't forget to send me the updates on how you felt and did there!!

Will close this post with the following quote.

“Tell me and I forget, teach me and I may remember, involve me and I learn.” ― Benjamin Franklin

Get involved!!





Search This Blog