2nd edition of Annual Alumni and their Family Get Together for Alumni residing in and around Bangalore is planned with a contributory Lunch, the preliminary details of which are given below:
Any and every AeSI alumni and their family/friends as well as student members residing in and around Bangalore shall be considered to attend this.
The details are:
1. Date for the Get-together: 10th JAN 2010 (Sunday)
2. Time: 8:30 to 17:00 hours
3. Venue: The Confident Cascade Resort.
4. Program: Includes -
- Reporting-(8.30-9.00) Breakfast (9.30-10.00AM) + Lunch (1-2 PM) + Tea (4-4:30 PM)
- Music - to everyone’s taste (English/Hindi Movie based)
- Quiz, Family & Children Events (Alumni Spouses to organize, Please volunteer for this).
- All facilities in the Resort available free of cost to all participants. Fun Guaranteed for everyone!!
5. A 30 minute AGM/ General Body Meeting of Alumni to consider & pass Last Year Accounts & Discussion on Election of New Office Bearers for the Year 2010-12.
Anticipated Expected Damages:
Per head: Early Birds: 575/- (Through Online registration**) &
On Spot: Rs.600/- (at Resort)
**Follow the link below for online registration
1. Most of the information regarding the event is already declared to this group, further information can be requested from Co-Ordinators or Office Bearers of AeSIAA.
2. Registration is on and a separate database is already circulated through mails/group to keep a note of those who wish to join and attend this get together. Such members shall have to give the number of members attending from his/her family, including himself/herself.
2. We shall need volunteers for children and family events/sports/etc and members are requested to come forward with suggestions. A mini-committee may get formed for this purpose. Further mails may be sent to interested volunteers from coordinators.
3. Help may be needed in form of car-pooling to get the nearby members picked up and dropped before and after the meet, respectively. Therefore, while informing the willingness to attend, one needs to give the location in the city, which may be helpful in organizing the car-pooling etc.
4. Fresh Nomination for office bearers and committee members shall be invited during the general body meeting, so un-necessary waste of time during next AGM could be avoided.
If you are aware of any AeSI Alumni residing in Bangalore BUT not member of this group, please forward this message.
Here are some links to wet your appetite
For those who want to know what they missed last year, here's the link
To register click this link.
of fill the form shown below
See you all there!!
Use tab buttons to move through the form