Friday, December 11, 2009

How was your week?

How was your week? Mine was great.happy child productive work

The week that went by was by far the most productive week of this year. I completed so many little milestones that I feel happy about it.

So what were the things that made this possible?

In the beginning of the week, I decided to bring two principles into my life.


One was to work on something significant each day. Or in other words have a long term project and work on it at least one hour each day. And the next thing I incorporated in my life was planning the next day before I went back to sleep. Each night, before sleep I made 30 mins schedule for things I will do tomorrow.


These two practises has practically improved my work and has made me very productive. Ever since I have not wasted any hour and each hour is filled with some purposeful action. My Internet usage has also changed as I am using it more usefully and don't see myself loitering from one webpage to another.

Just wanted to share this with you in the hope that some of you might try this in your own life.


Please let me know how it goes in the comments below?

Search This Blog