Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Tutorials

vlcsnap-79527If you are planning to learn CATIA ANSYS or any other technical software then getting tutorials for them is the first thing that comes to mind.

Without tutorials things seems lost. Best way as I have stated here is to see a real person doing it but since this isn't always possible because of various reasons, so we tend to gravitate towards tutorials.

There are lots of tutorials that I have found and have linked them here in this blog. Some are related to CATIA, some to ansys, some to solidworks etc. All are the stuff that I saw in my exploration phase of tinkering with each of this tools.

In this post I'm linking all those in this one page. Hope this will help you get the best of this blog.

 

By no means this list is complete, please add your suggestions and links here. I would love to have your feedback.

Search This Blog