Friday, February 27, 2009

AeSI AGM at least attend your graduating ceremony

A good friend of mine whose name I won't reveal but he missed the AGM  (the annual general meeting) of AeSI.  In fact he choose not to go to it even though he was supposed to get his degree.

His reasons!!!!

The usual I can't waste my leaves on this. I don’t have enough time. Well maybe his reasons are reasonable or correct but what I feel is he missed a good opportunity. Its the only time in AeSI you feel what AeSI is, you get to see it physically and only time when the AeSI feels like a real organization than a voice on the phone.

And what's worst is that my friend would have easily been there if if had given it a thought and planning before hand.

For me I was also working when AGM happened for me. So what I did. I took a buddy he was also working at that time. And just at the announcement of the AeSI AGM we planned everything and marked our calendars and made it clear that we will be there.

What I would advice AeSI graduates is first decide that no matter what you will be at the AeSI graduation seminar. No matter how much you plan but first thing you need to do is decide that you will be there. In fact I have reiterated about it in the post Grand Hyatt mein...…

Then look for a buddy, someone who is in the same boat you are, who has the same reason for not making it to AGM. Then when you get the  dates for it make all arrangement immediately

Don't be like my friend, Its your graduating ceremony event and you shouldn’t miss it.

Subscribe to AeSI by Email

Related AGM stories

Search This Blog