Friday, February 13, 2009

AeSI results is out

aesi-results-out

Yes I now you know it but then again I just wanted to shout. AeSI RESULTS OUT!!

Congrats to everyone have crossed one more step of the ladder of AeSI. And for those who weren’t lucky, don’t loose heart. Learn from this and go full throttle for the next upcoming exams.

I got the news of results in office and because of limited access to net, I was not able to check the full results, but as I saw the half downloaded results these are the things that I noticed.

This time AeSI not only posted the marks of passed students but also included the marks of the failed roll number. This is a good step this will allow us to have a better idea on how we performed and if someone failed we now know how much marks were the lowest in that subject. It also gives the indication of the number of students appearing in the exams.

well as you know as is my habit of number crunching, I will begin that during sometime this weekend and will come up with some useful insights. So stay tune.

Like to receive this updates in your email then subscribe here

Search This Blog