Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Remove the decision engine- How to study for AeSI

As discussed in my last post, if I knew before hand what I wanted to
study, I was preety sure to do that. But on days when this decison was
lacking I procrastinated. I delayed and by the time I came to senses
the day was almost over.


So the lesson to learn is make a routine or plan of study and stick to
it.

Eliminate the day to day decision engines. Create a plan and then
carry on based on it.

No getting up in the morning and thinking, what should i study? Which
chapter etc.

Eliminate this decision process and you will gain immensely and have a
productive studying.

This post is part of the series on how to study for AeSI!!

How are you faring in your study? Do tell me in comments?

You can find another series on myaesi by following this link. http://my-aesi.blogspot.com/search?q=series&max-results=100

Search This Blog