To mark the end of this year, for next few posts, I will list out the best of 2009 posts of MyAeSI . The posts will be arranged in the following categories.
- Study related
- Training and Skills
- Career and Job related
This one deals with Training and Skills. Please enjoy the posts
- How I learnt ANSYS, NASTRAN or Solidworks?
- Take up a Tool early on in your AeSI days
- Training is all about your Mentors work
- 25 Very Useful Excel Keyboard Shortcuts
- AeSI Training: 11 questions to ask yourself before...
- Some Tips to learn from Tutorials
- When is AeSI training not worth doing?
- Software,Training and AeSI graduates
- Matlab to start yourself to programming!!
- Want a job write a presentable resume
- Get proper experience in AeSI training
- Stipendiary training programmes in NAL
- Catia and solidwork
- Transferable skills and core knowledge
- Which Programming languages to learn?
- Some thoughts on learning catia or other car software...
- Three software's that I would recommend
- Which software to use? Advise to AeSI aerospace st...
- Which version of CAD or CAE software should you us...
- Fastest way to learn a CAD software
- 7 things to take note while learning an analysis program.
- Riding bike and learning catia what's the connection?
- Cinema, funcity and NAL training! - What's the connection?
- Two ways to get maximum out of any training
- What my learning of excel can teach you in learning other CAE software?
- What AeSI graduates should learn instead of CATIA?...
- List of 50 common excel worksheet functions
If you think someone else will benefit from this, then go ahead forward this to them.