Here is a list of 6 tips for all AeSI students to give a great start to your new semester.
- Set a fixed routine.
Identify the time you will study and the time you will nor study. Fix it.
- Set minimum hour of study and keep it low. Maybe just two hours of study at the beginning of the semester is what you want. Keep it light. The aim is to set the minimum hours and stick to it.
- Plan to use the first waking hour productively.
Once you fill the first hours with the most important work rest of the day you can use to whatever that comes to you. So think about what is the most important task of your life right now and schedule it to the first waking hour of your day.
- Set reminders of the your goals.
We fall short of goals not because we have low potential but because we forget our goals. We forget to do revision. We forget the intention for which we are working. So set reminders.
- Set one day for total fun activities. No Study Day.
Choose a day when you will not study. Will not do anything related to AeSI and career development. This is your recharge day. Use it to recharge. Be active in all other actions. Try including sport activities.
- Research and set one base book for each subjects that you have for this semester. Setting one base book gives you consistent definitions and understanding. Hoping books is like going to ten tuitions for one subject. Gaining too little with so much hard work. so be smart, stick to one book for at least the first 3 months of the semester.
All the tips that are mentioned above can be implemented right now. so what are you waiting for. Go ahead and create a successful semester.
I am sure you might have your own list of tips, so what are you waiting for write them in comments.