Thursday, July 17, 2008

Which is the best study center for AeSI?


Recently in OURAeSi and in AeSI groups, this is the hot topic is regarding the best study center for AeSI! I think it will interesting to highlight some of the good points there, so here it is.


Setu Desai began the debate by asking the following question...

I am going to join Indian Institute of Aeronautical Engineering at Dehradun.There are two corses "Aeronautical Engineering" & "Aircraft Engineering" I want to know difference between this two.


Mr Desai,
Instead of joining at Dehradun, and getting your time and money wasted I would suggest "Ganesh Institute of Engineering, 71/6, Goods Shed Road, Adambakkam,Chennai- 88 (Tamil Nadu)"

The Courses you asked for :
Aeronautical Engineering : This is a graduate course (A.M.Ae.S.I. ), whose examining body is "The Aeronautical Society of India, 13B IP estate New Delhi"

Aircraft Maintainanace Engg : Its diploma course through which a candidate becomes a specialized maintainance engineer after passing the prescribed subjects and successfully gaining the stipulated period of experience at Airports/maintainan ce workshops

If you want to go for AMAeSI course than there is no other better place than Ganesh institute, Chennai (gie-1978@eth. net; )

Best Wishes
Shashank Sharma



Hi,
Its really disappointing to note that so many AeSI Engineers who are based in India have been unable to come up with decent Study center with practical labs facility in one of location in India where maximum students can benefit from such venture.There is no point of running Institutions without proper lab facility like any Engineering Colleges.So far only HIET,Chennai has labs of some standard for new syllabus of AeSI.I am not sure about labs facility of other Colleges running AeSI programmes in India.
I hope it helps.
Best wishes
Bishnujee Singh


Hi,
Don't go there. I studied there. The institute does not provide good knowledge.
Exam will be in Delhi. Better to go chennai. Ganesh institute of engineering, St. Thomas mount, Chennai. This is very cheap & best amount all other institute.
all the best





Hi,
I studies AMAeSI in Indian insitute of Aeronautical engineering (IIAE), Dehradun & Ganesh institute of Engineer (GIE), Chennai. I found that student passed from IIAE paid very high amount of fees, does not get guidance & competition amount the group. You may be only single who pass section -A in IIAE. I saw 90% student who left AMAeSI without clearing any subject, Where as in GIE, I found that few of candidate have finish their degree (AMAeSI) in 2.5 years followed by 3 years to maximum four years. Very few about 10% candidate may left without even single subject.
regards


Vasudevan asked ...


Dear sirs,

I have finished my 12th std this year with good marks.I am from Chennai.Joining Aeronautical engineering was my ambition right from my young age and i joined that group in Hindustan university Chennai. Many people are saying that i have taken a wrong decision by joining that college because it has become a deemed one this year only. I have paid fees and my coll is going to open shortly.Now my family members also started thinking that way.Please make me clear.I have heard many people saying that my coll has the best lab facilities for this branch.Please tell about my college and also my decision.I am pretty confused right now.Please Help.
V.Shraveen


Bishnujee Singh replied...


Dear Vasudevan,
I don't think you have made any mistake by joining there.Till you study honestly for your Aeronautical Engineering Degree ,you should be fine in your prospective career.No schools or colleges study,its the student who studies honestly and with utmost dedication shines in there future career.
Please remain focused in your studies,that is most important thing in your life.
Best wishes




Jannani Ameer's reply


Mr.Shraveen ,I am jannani doing my final year B.E Aeronautical in Hindustan Coimbatore.You need not regret for your decision. Don't care about others telling you about this course or your college.Among some of the colleges in TN your colleges is the best for Aeronautical Eng. So don't bother about people who says tat u r wrong.Wat u have to do now is don't expect ur coll or ur professors to feed u the syllabus.Instead ,be advanced,gather the materiales and start studying on your own. maintain at least 75% consistently.Be confirm in what branch u r interested (designing,maintenance,space,pilot training,air force) and work for tat right from now. If u want any help via this field you can contact me.I ll try my best to help u.Wish u good luck.


I personally recommend GIE as its the best in terms of studies and most of the past and present students of AeSI are from there only!!

Related : FAQ about AMAeSI





Search This Blog