Want a chance to attend AeSI CFD symposium, then read on.
CFD Division-AeSI, Bangalore is organizing the "14th Annual CFD Symposium" from 10th August 2012 to 11th August 2012. The symposium is on CFD. This could be useful for the students & unemployed graduates working in the area of applied CFD or willing to make a career into it.
CFD assumes significant importance in the country in view of several major aerospace programmes being undertaken and new programmes proposed to be initiated in the coming years. The CFD Division, with its Annual Symposium has created a lot of awareness and propelled new developments in this area.
On behalf of AeSIAA, we propose to nominate 2 students to the above symposium. As this symposium will be useful to update the individual's knowledge in CFD areas. Also, the symposium is expected to be benefited by the presence of a few leading CFD researchers and practitioners.
Application for this will be invited through Google group and following criteria will be followed for final selections & nominations.
Criteria of nominations/selection:
· Unemployed graduates & Sec-B students to apply with their resume and statement of purpose(SOP).
· Priority will be given to those who has taken CFD as elective subject in Sec-B or who is working/doing projects in the area of CFD.
· Candidates have to meet their travel expenses in order to attend the symposium which is scheduled on 10-11Aug at IISc campus. They will only be supported by way of registration fees.
· All communication in this regard has to be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
· Final list of nomination and decision in this regard will be taken by EC through online EC Forum.
Please send your resume and statement of purpose by 3rd August to be part of this.
So go get that SOP ready.