Tuesday, March 08, 2011

Measure

As Galileo said, anything not measured won't improve. Same is true for
any skills that you are developing.

Unless you put in the measurement, you will never be sure if you are
improving.

I was exposed to solidworks, Ansys and many other tools in NAL. To
track how I was doing and what I did in NAL, I kept track of the time
I have spent on each software.

This simple tracking, helped me tremendously. At the end of month, I
summaried the results and took stock. You can find some of this taking
stock posts in the archives of this blog.

So the take away from this post is measure and track your progress. It
boosts your skills.

As you might have noticed, the focus of past couple of posts on myaesi
blog is skills development, please find some other posts on this topic
via this link Http://my-aesi.blogspot.com/search?q=skills&max-results=100

Search This Blog