Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Some thoughts on learning software and time needed.

Excel has been part of my work life from nal days. From importing
cordinates to excel program to using excel to plot curves in catia, I
have done so many thing with it. Now I am fairly confident in this
software and know many things in that software from basic formulaes to
advance stuff. From simple macros to vba programming.

But all this I didn't learn in a day, a week, a month or even a year.
This stuff I have learnt over the years. I am still learning.

The point being, all softwares are huge. One can never know, learn,
and master them in some short period of time. You need to give it
time. So when you begin learning catia, nastran, or ansys, give
yourself ample time and if possible start early.

Fix a schedule with minimum no of hours of practice and then stick to
it consistently for a considerable lengh of time. This is the essense
of being a pro in any field.

Read more about developing software skills by clicking http://my-aesi.blogspot.com/search?q=tools

Love reading this, then subscribe it via email or rss by clicking http://feeds.feedburner.com/myaesi

Search This Blog