Monday, October 19, 2009

Find an alternative there's always one

As you might have already noticed, i am posting updates to this site
via my new phone. The interface of the phone is so bad that my output
has decreased drastically. So what should i do? I am hoping by the end
of this month i'll have a stable system and updates to this site will
be more regular. What have i learnt from this lull? This lull is due
to factors out of my control. I can't control my mobile service
provides, nor do i have direct control on the tool i use, so the best
thing i did, instead of cursing others, i am taking notes of the post
ideas that i have and will post them once the system is in control.
This has reduced good amount of friction and i'm productive even when
my tools fail me. The take away message is don't let external factor
derail you from your routine, don't let non availability of software
tools to learn what you want. Find an alternative, there's always one.

Search This Blog