Saturday, July 04, 2009

Tip to get out of slump - clear the desk!

Clear the desk. One of my frequently used technique is to clear the
desk.

Sometime I see my productivity at office snow dive and there's nothing
I can stall this fall. Even if I remember the tasks to be done, I
still don't have the enthusiasm to chase those.

It's at this time that I take the time to clear my desk, organize my
inbox, clear my drawer and fill my dust bin. Almost all the time this
simple exercise has set me to the right mood. Everytime it has
provided the extra thrust that recharges and increases my altitude. I
get back to my goals and tasks of the day re-energized and recharged!!

So whenever you are facing a slump, try cleaning things up. Start with
your work desk, email and organize. Even in studies if you feel stuck,
leave the task unattented and fuel your enerigies to organize.

Search This Blog