Thursday, July 09, 2009

Starting

As I mulled in my previous post that coming up a post each and every
day is difficult. But in that post i failed to mention the best way i
overcome it.


I overcome it by just starting. Yes even if I don't know what to write
on what topic to write I just begin. I begin with whatver thought that
comes to my mind at that time, I don't cut my thing, nor do I judge, I
just write.

Most of the post that I like in this blog have come out because of
this practise of begining.

As Nike says just do it. It's the best mantra to push interia back.
Just begin doing it.

Similiar technique can be applied when you don't feel inspired to
study, to practise the software tool you are learning or simply do not
feel like taking up your work assignment.

Whenever you find yourself in such a situation. Just start. Don't
think just begin.

I don't know why it works but it works and after the initial thrust
everything comes out good.


Don't just read it. Remember to try it.

# end


Sent from my iPod

Search This Blog