Thursday, July 09, 2009

AeSI's AMAeSI study center in north india

Creating content for this blog has been a touch job. It's easy
sometimes but other times it's just a pain to think of something to
write.

Writing is easy but coming up what to write that holds me, but as
always as with other blogs, I get ideas on things to write from my
wonderful audience, and from the mails I receive on my posts.

Lately there were few mails who asked me about aesi institute that
they can join in northern part of India. Some have a job and for some
it's not an option to come down to south.

Institutes in dehradun, from my personal experience, I know are there
for the money and only money.

So can anyone who has experience on the institute of north India share
his experience or thoughts in the comments, so people searching for an
aesi study center in north India will benefit.

Please do take a moment and write about it here in the comments!!

Search This Blog