Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Make syllabus book your friend

Collecting books will not help you... go with the one book that is available.. use it as your base book and take up the syllabus book. its more important,..

Don't decipher the syllabus from the previous year's question papers take a proper syllabus book and then move ahead.

I had to waste a full semester because I forgot or by passed this simple fact. This cost me 6 months as i have to give principle of flights exams again. It so happened that i thought i was well prepared for flights exams, I have covered all topics, even in class that I took I did everything

but then when I was handed the question paper I saw that more than 30 marks came from a different section that I have not touched. My first reaction was its out of syllabus....as I came to room the first thing I did was to get the syllabus book and was amazed that section was there in the syllabus book and the questions they asked came directly from the topics mentioned there.

So my advice to all AeSI students is go ahead and bring that syllabus book to your regular study table and open it.. study from it. Refer it often and study....

Search This Blog