Saturday, August 02, 2008

Top Stories at MY-AESI for the Month of July


my-aesi top catia nastran stories July is the month when student of AeSI are free, not with Colgate tooth paste. But free from studies :). After the exams either they are home or are pursuing other interests. For some it’s the month to come to Bangalore for further training and other stuff. So I thought lets check what were the most popular pages of my-aesi this time and this is the list of the pages that were popular July month on my-aesi.


Special information for AeSI students
This is an information I posted about AeSI ‘s announcement of not continuing the old syllabus. So from this semester onward, there will be no distinction between modified and un-modified syllabus.


What are your views for the modified and unmodified syllabus? In one community that I am member of most of members were in favor of the modified syllabus. I have had a glance at that syllabus and I guess it’s more relevant and structured and although you get more subjects but it includes good stuff and is really well. If I were to do AeSI again, I will choose the modified syllabus.



Where can i learn NASTRAN and CATIA?
This is an old post that keeps popping out. It was the post that I wrote back in June 2005 after the AeSI exams and waiting for AeSI results to be announced. It was the time when I was lazing around in my home town Kolkata and was searching for a CATIA and NASTRAN institute. I researched some of them and travel to some and that post basically sums up my conclusions. It’s still relevant and I hope to add to that topic as soon as I get time. I hope some of you guys who are in this phase of searching and are researching can update us all by putting in your comments in that post and thus making the post more relevant.

Learn CATIA with this book!
This is a fairly a new post that I remember I wrote while my daughter was playing in my lap. It’s about CATIA book that one can use while learning the software. Lots of tutorials are available in torrents for CATIA, but as my friend Kuldeep said, a book is a book and if you truly want learning then nothing can beat the book in hand experience. Read the post for other links to CATIA model that you can practice and learn.


What's common in Beijing 2008 Olympics and Aerospace!
This post was about the thing that Beijing Olympics 2008 and Aerospace has common. Read the post to find out more.


What is DRDO SET? and Are you giving DRDO SET exams?
This are fairly recent posts, where I was wondering why AeSI folks have stopped talking about it. Has DRDO lost its charm among the AeSI folks? Here I also presented experience of former AeSI’ans who did crack the exam and lived to tell us there experience at the DRDO interview……read it for some interview giving tips.


What is the best place to study for AeSI?
Perhaps it’s the buzz of aerospace; perhaps it is the news of aerospace companies getting preferred supplier tags or something. There were many queries from students of class 12 who want to do aeronautical engineer…. And many asked about the colleges of AMAeSI and what is AMAeSI. So the above post was the snapshot of the discussion that were going on the yahoo AeSI groups about the best place to study for AeSI.




Future of aeronautical engineer!
A relevant post that will truly inspire you. A post where bishnujee points out some of the things that I really feel close to.

Please do visit the links and comment and make this pages more relevant, so that when another AeSI folk is searching for a CATIA or NASTRAN institute he doesn’t have to wonder around!





Search This Blog