Friday, August 24, 2007

What's your AeSI IQ?

Most of my post you might have noticed begin with this word well. I don't know why but I kind of like the word i guess... hey this is not the thing that you open this blog for.

 

 

So let’s start. Let me ask you a question, have you participated any of the events organized by aesi? Or better still answer me are you aware of any events that aesi organizes?

 

Well during my time in AeSI, I wasn't very aware, though I had net access and I was regular visitor of the aesi website but somehow I always came to know of aesi's program in my city just a week after it was over.

 

So what is your Information quotient (IQ) for aesi events? Do let me know.

 

Why this is required because if you aren't involved in your degree you have no chance of loving it and enjoying it. You should seek and then will you find and enjoy the process of being an engineer.

 

Did you know? During my aesi times I floated two websites apart from the OURAeSI club!! Both these sites are still there but my neglect has brought the best out them. I think if they would have been living things and not cyber bits and bytes, them must have rotted and smelled foul!!! But thank god they are websites. You can even see and look at them. I will give the urls in my next post....... well both the sites were of two different region, one dealt and told about the careers in aviation and the other about the aero engineer stuff...

 

I hope to reviews these sites. I hope that by the year end i will have a definite something for this websites.

 

Once I give out the link, I would like to know your suggestions on what can be done to make them functional again.

 

Thanks to geocities for keeping them so long....

 

 

Okay then wait for tomorrow will I will send you the link

 

Search This Blog