Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Aeroengineer's

"Thanks to geocities for keeping them so long...."

 

This is what I wrote in my last post when I was discussing the websites that I have build while I was studying for my aero engineering degree. But as I checked the websites and was trying to resurrect them I was shocked to see that the sites pages have been removed. Geocities has silently without warning removed all the pages that constituted my sites. This was real shock as somewhere in last year I checked the sites and they were there but now geocities have reclaimed the space.

 

:( I am feeling sorry as I really liked the stuff I made but hey nothing can put down an AeSI           guy, so I will reinvent the whole stuff and bring everything back again and now with a better avatar.

 

My knowledge of web design has increased many folds, my writing skills have improved so I will surely resurrect the site and just now i have this idea that the site will be build with the technology christened as "Ruby on Rails!"

 

Its yesterday only that I have brought a book on begging ruby on rails and I guess this non-profit site that I am going to develop for aero engineers around the world will be the skill tester for the new skills that I am going to learn!!

 

I hope to rope in my good friend kis in this so that the site doesn't die a silent death that my aeroengineer.cjb.net did!!

 

I know I have promised to begin a series of sorts with this blog and I am surely on my way towards that.. Just have patience. I have lots of work in my hand and I will deal with each one by one...

 

But rest assured something useful is coming to this blog.

 

Search This Blog