Tuesday, October 21, 2014

5 Tips from Father to Son

Recently in Navaratri I was at my home.I used to talk to my dad at his office at evening .During that conservation he gave me some tips for success which I am going to share with you all.Hope you will like that.
Here it goes,

Tip 1 : Never do anything which you can not tell me or by which you feel guilty.

Tip 2 : Have friendship with the persons who are more talented than you.

Tip 3 : whenever you are listening to any suggestion or advice listen if as you are dumbest person .let the heart flow of adviser.

Tip 4 : Listen to everyone's advice but do what your heart say because at the end of the day ,you are the one who is accountable for each result.

Tip 5 :Today when you are going outside everyone will recognize as you are my son but do such thing that tomorrow everyone recognize me as your father.

BONUS TIP : EARN MONEY IN A SUCH A WAY THAT YOU CAN HAVE TIME TO SPENT IT WITH YOUR FAMILY.

Have similar tip from your father..?

Please do share with us in comment section.

Thanks for reading.Please don't forget to like and share.

Modi Priteshkumar Mahendrakumar
M.Tech.(aero) IIT kharagpur

Search This Blog