Thursday, August 27, 2009

You cannot control the wind but you can always adjust the sail

You cannot control the wind but you can always adjust the sail. -unknown

Loved this great quote!! It's sums up what you can do when you AeSI
hands a totally unexpected ugly surprise!!

I have gone through this when in VMD paper I was sure I will get
around 80 and AeSI slamed fail!! Was devatated. Back fired for
recunting but no change was the response.

This is when my mom said something similar that the above quote
expresses.

Many senior members of aesi are working on improving the unexpected
surprises so till then learn to adust the sails!! Set them in such a
way that whatever be the wind your boat sails to the coast!!

Read more about passing aesi by clicking the following link

Http://my-aesi.blogspot.com/search?q=clear+aesi

Search This Blog