Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Lazy routine that's easy to follow

In a recent mail, someone wrote, "I am lazy, can you suggest an easy
study routine for me?"

This post is an answer to that.

For him I will say. All you need to do is follow the next two rule
consistently.

The rules are.
1. Set one hour for study and
2. Let the hour be the first waking hour.

Yes follow these two rules religiously. If he/she can follow just this
two rules he will clear AeSI without any bumps.

Except the first hour after waking, in all other times he is free to
loiter and spend his time as he likes.

I have followed this advice to some degree in my aesi. And now this is
my default stategry in running this blog and doing all sorts of small
projects I am involved in.

So my friend, if setting big routines overwhelms you, try this for
30days. It's the cheapest and inexpensive way to overcome your inertia.

Search This Blog