Friday, August 21, 2009

CAE softwares and programming languages for AeSI Graduates and Students

Automation customization will rule the world that you will work in so
along with learning a cae tool, aesi students and graduates should
also pick up a programming language.

Here are some suggestion on programming language and cae software
combinations that you can choose. I have included the ones which I
hear a lot about in my work life.

1. Catia. Vba
2. Unigraphis vb or c++
3. Solidworks vba
4. Ansys APDL and fortran
5. Nastran fortran
6. Phython
7. Excel

The number 6 and 7 are the two thing that I have included for those
who are not interested in CAE softwares.

These combinations will enable you to customize, automate and increase
your productivity in the CAE software of your choice.

Learn more about why learn programming by visiting this link

Http://my-aesi.blogspot.com/search?q=why+programming

If you like this post, consider subscribing to this blog.

www.my-aesi.blogspot.com

Search This Blog