Monday, August 17, 2009

Aim to be consistent

Aim to be consistent. Since my Internet connection is down and this
affords me few extra minutes ifnthe day, so I have been involved with
couple of small projects.

From ebook, to developing some wallpapers, to creating vedios of my
daughter, creating a dos goal logging system etc. are some of the
projects I worked on.

Each of them is complete and the broad lesson that I have learnt in
all this is aim to be consistent.

Consistency will beat any goal. For all the projects that I did, all I
did was set 30 mins minimum time for it and then applied that 30 mins
consistently each day.

This focus on being consistent not only helped me overcome inertia but
also put my goals on autopilot.

So if you are stuggling to get your goals on track, your to do list
remains unalterted, it's time to focus on consistency, it's time to
set a minimum hour!

Search This Blog