Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Einstine said ' imagination is more powe

Einstine said ' imagination is more powerful than knowledge'.

I an sure you might have heard this many a times but do you follow
what it says? Do you apply it in your life, in your studies, in your
work?

Think of ways to do. If a great man said those words then they
definiely have some worth. Well for studies one of the use is straight
forward. I had applied it my aesi days where I used my imaginations to
see all the theory I learnt!!! Thermodynamics, fluid dynamics,
aerodynamics, principles of flights, propulsion 1 etc. were some of
the subjects and topics that I had mentally played while putting
myself to sleep.

Similarlly finding new connection with known and the new theory, see a
gas turbine engine work in imagination were some of the things that I
did.

So during this exam study time see how powerful imagination is. Apply
it!!

Search This Blog