Saturday, May 16, 2009

AeSI which college to attend



venkatesh has left a new comment on your post "SPECIAL INFORMATION FOR AeSI STUDENT MEMBERS from

i had complete my inter in 2007 year and i had joined in the college SIAEIT in bangalore for three semisters they did not provide me any facultity to the members who joined their. and now i am very scared of this course and i am decided to leave this college. please sugest some tips on the course how to complete it with in the given time and i have lost one and half year also. please sir you can do it with in the time because i have to join other college.

This is one of the latest comment that I got on this blog. And I know exactly what he feels. Previously I have already mentioned that most of the aesi colleges out there and specially in Bangalore are money minting machines just sucking students to the whirlpool of aesi!!!

Now I don't have any idea or experience of many of the colleges but the one that I recommend is GIE!

It's the place I have studied and this is where the faculty is not just for money. If you search this blog for gie, I am sure you will find many people voicing similar sentiments.

And for venkatesh, he still has time on his side and he should reevaluate his decision to join AeSI! If possible take an alternate route to aerospace. Now a days there is no drought of options!!

Please read my previous posts regarding this by clicking this link


For more info on GIE visit http://my-aesi.blogspot.com/search?q=GIE

Search This Blog