Monday, January 12, 2009

Introducing kuldeep

Kuldeep-propulsion-engineer From today onwards Mr Kuldeep will be writing one post per week for this blog. I thanks kuldeep for taking up  this. Hope this will beneficial to you guys as you will get one more view of an AeSi guy.

To give a small introduction, After graduating from AeSI, Kuldeep is now working in a turbomachinery firm as a propulsion engineer. He has also done 6 months training at NAL and will bring his varied experience and knowledge to this blog. Welcome kuldeep.

Hello Friends,

This is Kuldeep Kumar, one of your AeSI friends. Before writing anything here I should mention that it was my keen interests to start writing something, something useful or helpful to others. And here I would like to thank my friend Sukhbinder to give me a place on his blog.

It was a great experience of being in touch with this blog. If we review all the articles had been put on this blog by Sukhbinder for last one year then we can easily conclude that it was not less than a great help in favour of our AeSI friends. Hope many of us are reading all these stuff and using that information in their favor. Similar to this I too felt that I must share my thoughts and information with all AeSI friends. And now onwards I will start putting something here for all. Sharing the information can be anything, it can be something which can help others, can be the news or current affairs, or can be some problem, confusion or any doubts to be cleared. Then only the meaning of “sharing “ can be fulfilled.

Ok friends, not too much now. see you here next time. Till then, have a nice time!...

Search This Blog