Thursday, January 29, 2009

VBA tutorial missing

TOOLS What am irony, a few days back I enthusiastically made this post telling you about the VBA tutorial series that I will begin utilizing the extra time I had. But it seems just after that announcement, time got sucked out of my life and this Sunday evening I am still blank with no tutorials for you.

I apologize for the delay but rest assured I will pump out some time and will begin the series, its in my mind. I do remember it. Please do have patience.

By the way till that time why don't you guys suggest me the things that you want to do with vba. Share with me what you want to learn or have seen or if you have an idea on how should I proceed then go ahead dig in the comments.

Related : Take a tool early in your AeSI days

Search This Blog