Saturday, April 05, 2008

Friday links

How to prepare for interview?


You have sent your resume and the resume has served its purpose and you got a call from the HR to come for a discussion. So what now? How should you prepare for the interview? What can you do? How to prepare? What to prepare?


Read more




What should you write in a cover letter?


A resume introduced through cover letter is much more effective in communicating and connecting you than a single bland resume.This not only distinguises you but also paves a way for you to set the direction in which the employer should look when he sees your resume. so a cover letter is must. Don't ever send a bare resume if you want a response. so what are the things you should include in cover letter?


Read more


Why learn programming?


Yesterday as I was researching on FORTRAN and stumbled along a nice little article titled same as this post. As my friends will tell you, I have more than academic interest in this subject , so went along and read the whole piece and liked most of what it said. And I think it answered one of the basic question that I knew but was not able to explain when people asked me why do you like programming? Well my answer then and still now is that.......


Read more

Search This Blog