Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Topper's View for AeSI

Congrats to Mr Saurav Thapa for getting highest marks in P2 (95) and in Design (71) .

Below I am posting his story in his own word.

saurav thapa said...

i have a great experience to share here. this time i sat for three papers p1,p2 and design. in my life i never thought of getting above 70 marks in aesi papers. passing was my main aim. but by my little labour and my teachers' great help i have become able to score 95 in p2. its the all india highest marks in p2 this session. also i scored 71 in design which is also the all india highest in that paper. now i am one paper short of the aesi degree i.e. management and my average % till date is 65%.

what i want to tell is that if you work hard to get anything, there is no force in this universe that can stop you from propelling forward. im sure this is not just my story. everyone has a similar story. please share and keep others inspired.

Thanks Saurav for sharing this with us.

Hope you had like this...

If you have similiar experience than please do share with us in comment section.

Thanks for reading.

Modi Priteshkumar Mahendrakumar
M.Tech.(aerospace) IIT kharagpur

Search This Blog