Monday, April 16, 2012

Continuing......

As promised, here's my reply to the letter I posted yesterday.

http://my-aesi.blogspot.in/2012/04/why-aesi-is-not-up-to-mark-for-me-aesi.html


Hi


I agree to what you say and if you just look through past posts on http://my-aesi.blogspot.com , you will find many instances where I or someone else have lashed out on aesi. Look at this post for example http://my-aesi.blogspot.in/2007/09/agm-draft-agenda-demand-your-rights.html


Everything you say is true. But what you don't know or realize is that we the seniors and aesiaa are doing a lot behind the scene for addressing those concerns. The heat is on. Its only when the water boils we realize the fire is on.

This post about the glowing testimonial we got for aesi graduates from director ADE is a result of lot of efforts and dedication from our side.

Yes things are still bad and needs improvement. But this is a gradual process and it will take time.

When I say be proud of your degree, I mean be proud of the efforts you have put in your degree. Be proud of the knowledge it has given you. Once you are in the industry, you will truly see the height, studying for AeSI has taken you. Look at these posts in myaesi http://my-aesi.blogspot.com/search?q=proud+aesi&max-results=100 and you will understand what I am saying.

When we realize the value of this education after we graduate. We can't expect people to understand it without experiencing it. It's a job for the bureaucrats at AeSI buts it's a way of life for us.

Building the brand of AeSI is what we at AeSIAA has chosen to do. IIT's are not only famous for the education they provide but for the things the IIT graduates do. We want to do the same for AeSI.

AeSI should be known for its graduates. And with students like you and many others from whom I regularly get mail from, I am assured the future for AeSI and its graduates is bright.


Cheers and reach for the stars.

The conversation on the posts is continuing in the comment section of the post. Head over to the post and join the conversation.

Search This Blog