Saturday, July 02, 2011

Effort not an hobby

This blog is an effort, it's not a hobby.

An effort to give back what I have received. It's a way to share my
experiences and insights that I had the previlege of having.

It's the effort of documenting the path that every aesi student charts
through.

So if you email me, or contact me via the comments, and I don't reply.
It's not that I don't want to. It's just I am involved with other
things in life.

Maintaining, writing here takes effort and so far I have managed to
keep it. I intent to do so in future.

This post is an apology to everyone whom I am not able to reply. Rest
assured I read each and every mail and comment that I receive.

Thanks for being part of this journey with me.

Search the blog via the search box at http://my-aesi.blogspot.com

Search This Blog