Friday, September 25, 2009

Two software skills to choose by an AeSI aerospace graduate

Here I am again telling you which software you can take up for your
skills and professional developments.

The tools I will suggest are not the onces I had enough experience nor
are those that I would have thought of when starting out just out of
AeSI. They are the suggestions from the experience and environment
that I have been for the last couple of years.

If you are interested in CAD, then shun catia, overlook solidworks,
take up unigraphics. That's the future. That's what aerospace industry
is using.

If you are interested in analysis, make ANSYS you vehicle of choice.
Start tinkering, and learning about it from today.

Well that's it nothing fancy. Not many choices, but just two specific
softwares to choose from.

Choose one today and begin devoting one hour each day on it for the
next two year, and you will not have to worry about job or career
ever! That's a promise.


Read more about skills development by clicking this link http://my-aesi.blogspot.com/search?q=ansys+skills+tools

Subscribe to my-aesi via email or rss http://feeds.feedburner.com/myaesi

Search This Blog