Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Getting into turbulence

Since January to this time of the year, I have fairly be in a laminar
flow, so to say, in terms of posting to this blog.

From Internet connection problems, to a blackout laptop. From being
with no projects to work, to teaming with projects, I have updated the
site consistently. But now in October, I have a lot of travel in my
calendar and Posting will enter the world of turbulence. I expect few
delays, hiccups.

So this post is just a warning that posting to the blog might be
irregular in October. . Though I am making plans to mitigate those.
But time will tell.

Cheers.

Ps: For those who do remember the Ebook I promised. Well as my laptop
tanked, so it stalled the launch of that Ebook. Maybe I'll link and
upload the free after aesi- career guide after aesi ebook in October.
Wait and watch.

By the way, if you are filling adventurous, please visit http://my-aesi.blogspot.com
and use the new search function to search my-aesi about anything
that you think aesi is about. I promise, you will find something useful.

Search This Blog