Monday, December 10, 2007

My way of decompressing while preparing for the exams

Exams are nearing an end and hope things have worked well for all of you guys and gals. And i am certain all of you are now thinking of the time that you are going to spend at home. Well during my days, I anticipated this day a month before it actually came and used to do a reverse countdown. This not only reduced my exam anxiety but also kept me motivated in my studies.



So folks what are your ways of decompressing while preparing for the exams do write back!!!!

Related links for AMAeSI June 2008 exams

After exams what?

Secret of clearing AeSI!

5 tips for studying for exams

6 lessons from last semester

Lessons from propulsion 2 exams



Visit www.aesi.org or http://www.csirwebistad.org/aesi/ for the examination results.

Search This Blog