Friday, December 07, 2007

Long delay

Sorry folks…  I know it’s a long delay. Well I was on leave and didn’t have access to the net so couldn’t post anything for this long.

 

 

And moreover there were some changes in my life, so that occupied me. But hey this trip has made me realize and see that I can’t leave this blog alone. So I promise that this won’t happen next time.

 

By the way, lets get into business?
Aesi exams are going on, last semester Aero-1 was the exam that many were stuck, this time its over and from the reviews I got the paper was good and people have done well.  

 

And for the rest of the exams Guys and Gals best of luck!!!

 

One more thing, since now I am away from aesi from, students perspective, so can someone from Chennai help me document how were the rest of the papers and what is the general mood of the students after getting out of the exams……

 

It will be a great help. So someone from Chennai… do comment back and tell us how are the exams going on…..

 

 

Search This Blog