Aeronautical Society of India, Bangalore Branch in association with Aeronautical Development Establishment (ADE), Aeronautical Development Agency (ADA), Aeronautics Research and Development Board (AR&DB) and LDRA is organising a two day interactive workshop on the Independent Verification and Validation of Aerospace Control and Avionics System on September 20–21, 2013 at Sameeksha Hall, ADE, Bangalore.
Areas of Discussion:
· IV&V of flight control system of LCA using Iron Bird rig
· IV&V of OFP software of the FCS of LCA including compiler validation
· Design, development and utilization of Mini Bird rig for the validation of LCA FCS hardware and software
· HILS of UAVs, Lakshya, Nirbhay – rigs used and the experience gained over the years
· RTS in the IV&V of LCA CLAW
· IV&V of AEW&C system software
· IV&V of avionics systems of manned aircraft
· IV&V of missile avionics & controls
· IV&V of space vehicle avionics and controls
· V&V to Certification
· Requirement Engineering to V&V
· Half day visit to Iron Bird/Mini Bird, RTS facilities
Please note that the last day to register is August 30, 2013. For more details and to register for this workshop, please visit http://ldra.com/workshop
I personally feel it's a good platform for Avionics students, engineers and leads to learn from industry experts. Speakers are from ADE, ADA, RCI Hyderabad, NAL, LDRA, VSSC and DRDO.