Wednesday, March 20, 2013

AeSI students Vs Car Battery !!!

Recently I have posted a famous quote at Facebook. It says, "A salesman, like the storage battery in your car, is constantly discharging energy. Unless he is recharged at frequent intervals he soon runs dry. This is one of the greatest responsibilities of sales leadership."

During the tea break in office, I was trying to relate salesman with an AeSI student. I finally came to a conclusion that both of them have lots of similarities. For example : I have seen many students getting frustrated after the result. It is similar like a car's battery getting discharged.

For a while treat yourself as the owner of a brand new BWM and tell me
- Will your BMW be BMW without the charged battery ?

But if battery is not charged that doesn't mean you can sale your BWM i.e. you can lose patience that you can never clear AeSI. The only thing is there is a need to charge the battery i.e. there is a need of self-motivation.

I may be wrong but I request all of you to motivate their follow students.



Thanks

Search This Blog