Wednesday, April 08, 2009

My first test upon enterning the aerospace industry

My journey into the aerospace industry began with the training at nal. I was assigned under dr. Ramamurty of clocter division of nal.

In nal, my first task was to write a program or otherwise calculate the overall configuration of a micro gas turbine that generated 10N of thrust.

I guess this task was a test that my mentor put me through to test my gas turbine knowledge and programming skills that were listed in the resume he had. I successfully did my task and the c basic program i built for the task is still alive somewhere in my harddisk.

So what's the point. The point is you will always be tested when you join the industry. Be it at the training stage or in the floors of corporate.

So keep yourself updated and be prepared.

This was my experience, what about you? Have you faced any challenge? Do share in the comments.

Search This Blog