Saturday, March 01, 2008

Resume tips from satyam



Currently there are lots of requirements in OURAeSI and recently I posted
one of the requirements in regards to my friend Mr. Md Naimuddin for his
firm! He wrote back to me to relay these suggestions to you......


"
I got lots of resume for vacancies I forwarded you.


Plz tell our guys that plz mention there total experience before they start
there project detail that too in Front page.


As soon as any body will see there resume they should know there total
experience in there first sight instead of searching it.


Many of the guys didn't mention there total experience at all.


Even if they mention, they mention in such a way that we have to search for
there experience. It should not be like that no body like to search there
total experience or like to add the year they worked for different company.


Thanks a lot to all of you guys for sending ur resume. I will try to do my
best so that our guys will get a good opportunity.


And a deep hearted thanks to Mr.Sukhbinder Singh for making such a beautiful
platform to interact with our guys.



Thanks and Regard,


Md.Naimuddin
"


Apart from this I have 3 more suggestions for all the guys sending there
resume.


Don't send your resume without a cover letter.

Don't lie in your resume and know what you have written in your resume.

Your resume is the first thing that people will see , so be professional and
project a positive and confident look.


I have written lot of resume related and job searching related stuff at
http://www.ouraesi.org Read some of them to be prepared.


Best of luck guys and gals !



Search This Blog