Monday, January 28, 2008

MS in Aeronautical n Turbomachinery in UK and US after AeSI

Whenever I go to Chennai, the place I have studied for AeSI, there are two particular friends there where I stay and from the time I know them, they are always thinking and talking about this topic of doing MS in UK or US after AeSI. And now after reading Manish's mail in OURAeSI, I felt that I should clip that mail and post it here so it's more easily available to the folks latter when they search for it.

So here I go.

"Hi All,

This is the 1st time im writin in this group....the reason im writing is to clarify the admission procedure for Masters in UK since i applied last year...

Well.....i applied successfully for Masters Program in City and Sussex Universities(for MS in Aeronautical n
Turbomachinery) n all dat they require is a higher Second Class....they know bout Aesi....so dun bother about xplaining them or dun run around to find proof of recognition....juss make sure u write a good Statement of Purpose and have 2 good references....if u want u can mention dat Aesi is recognized by The Royal Aeronautical Society of UK n dat wud suffice....besides dat i dun think ny1 needs 2 worry bout d degree as such....it all depends on ur application....how u present it.....

Any1 who is tryin for MS can get a letter from Aesi on the letter head stating that your a student and ur conduct n behaviour is good n blah blah blah.....

dats all i guess....thx 4 reading

Manish"


And for my two friends in Chennai, I know they will be delighted to read this info..... Thanks manish. It sure will clear lot of miss information!! Keep writing... Even your sms style writing delights us :)!!!

Search This Blog