Friday, June 05, 2009

Enquiry regarding Aesi solved question papers!!

Recetly i got an email from someone with the following enquiry!

Sir, as you said you have studied in GIE, can you tell me if we can
get aesi notes and solved Aesi papers from there.

Sir gie is the place I have studied for my aesi, and no the place
didn't gave me aesi notes or aesi solved questions but it provided me
the far greater thing tgat is the knowledge to answer those question
for myself. It enabled me to prepare my own notes and improve on the
once I got along the way.

So my dear friend search for not the solved papers of aesi but instead
seek the knowledge. And if you are seeking quality knowledge, better
understanding and a good depth in aesi syllabus then head to GIE.

If you are seeking previous years question papers, then gie is the
place for you. Get them from there, address email and contacts of gie
can be found by clicking on the following link

Http://my-aesi.blogspot.com/search?q=gie+address

And if you want to look at the lively discussion on the best study
centers for aesi then click the following link

Http://my-aesi.blogspot.com/search?q=study+center

Search This Blog