Monday, November 07, 2005

mobile killed big posts

Is  my  mobile  killing  my  big  posts,  i  guess it  is. Though  it  gives  me the advantage of posting whenever i want and most importantly  in giving the instant reactions to events  but  its  killing this  long  posts  i like  so  much to  write.
 
In that  tiny  screen, i  do  like to  post  big  but  none of the phones i have tried  is  doing  it  right now,  so  till then i  have decided that  i Will use my Internet  time  writing this stuff than roaming here and there in cyberspace.
 
In  near  future I'm also planning to  get a pen drive and then i think, the post will be regular and more bigger as i can write them at  my  PC in office and  post them here.
 
 
Flash  is  surely  be a boon for me. 
 
Sitting in net  doesn't  even  allow  the feelings  come  by and to  write them  so  i'll  write  from my  pc  now.  Got  lot to  tell.......
 
 
 

Search This Blog